Turkey-and-Spinach Wraps with Cranberry-Walnut-Cream Cheese Spread
If you have left over Turkey…..
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (4-oz.) packages goat cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Salt to taste
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 pound thinly sliced turkey
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
Stir together cream cheese, goat cheese, cranberries, walnuts, honey, minced garlic, rosemary, and pepper. Season with salt. Cover and chill up to 3 days. Spread 2 Tbsp. cream cheese mixture onto each tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges. Divide turkey and spinach among tortillas. Roll up, and cut in half or into slices.
Southern Living-November 2012