I am writing to tell you about some very exciting changes taking place with our family’s real estate business. Beginning Sept.7, we have decided to trade as Cross Realty, an independent real estate company with new signs, a powerful new website and new online tools, to better serve our clients in this Internet world.
As you know, Cross Realty purchased a RE/MAX franchise in 2000 for the listing and sales side of our business. At the time, it was the right thing to do.RE/MAX had many technologically advanced tools to help promote sales, and it was one of the first companies to have an online presence featuring national Multiple Listing Services, or MLS.
Today, MLS is everywhere on the web, and 90 percent of homebuyers are conducting their searches online. What buyers and sellers need—now more than ever— are knowledgeable, experienced realtors and brokers to help them sort through the information to make a smart choice.
That’s what we do best at Cross Realty—and you can continue to count on us as “Your Trusted Hometown Professionals”.
As we re-launch Cross Realty, we are excited about:
- Serving the Southeastern Virginia and Northeastern North Carolina area
- Providing the latest online search capabilities and tools to help you hone in on your property needs
- Sharing our in-depth knowledge of the local marketplace
- Putting you in touch with community resources, contractors and relocation services to help with your transition
- Continuing our family tradition of supporting our local community and being there for our neighbors
- Making the business of buying and selling easy—and successful
Wouldn’t you rather do business with a locally-owned company with ties to the area? I appreciate your support of our company throughout the years, and you may be assured of receiving the same professional guidance with all of your property needs in the future.
I hope you are as thrilled as I am that Suffolk’s old friend, Cross Realty, is back!
Please be sure to find out more about our new capabilities at www.CallCrossRealty.com.
We are “Always Open…Online”. This is where today’s buyers are finding our listings.
With warm regards,
Harry Lee Cross, III, Broker/Owner